Night Care Worker
Full-time, Part-time & Quantum Flexi (Casual) hours available
At Quantum Care we are proud of our commitment to providing the highest quality care services for over 2000 older people in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Essex.
Our team ensure that all our residents will receive a tailored care adapted to their individual needs, they support them with daily living, including recreational activities, food and drink, administering medication, accessing health care and personal care.
They offer support that directly impacts our residents’ wellbeing, assisting them to enjoy everyday life with dignity.
Who we are looking for:
- You’ll be naturally compassionate and patient, it is not necessary to have previous experience of working in a similar care environment because as long as you have a positive attitude and good communication skills, our first-class training will do the rest.
- You’ll be willing to undertake all aspects of care to meet the physical, emotional and social needs of our residents, training will be provided.
- A willingness to be trained and to achieve Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- The ability to work shifts (including weekends and evenings)
- You must be aged 18 years or over to apply for this job
We would love to have you in our team and in return we will provide the following rewards & benefits:
- Competitive salaries with weekend enhancements
- Career development opportunities & recognition of career milestones
- First class in house training provided from day one
- Free Employee Assistant Programme: Providing 24/7 assistance to help balance work, family and life.
- Company Pension Scheme & optional salary death in service benefit (after 1 year)
- Free DBS and uniform Access to retail discounts and offers
- Refer a friend scheme of £500 per referral
Terms and Conditions apply to all benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation thatoffers a permanent job with great career progression. We welcome applications from people around the world who can work in the UK permanently or for a limited time. We need to make sure that our candidates have the right to work in the country as we’re not able to employ them otherwise. We are not able to offer sponsorship.