Night Care Team Manager
Full-time hours available
£26,490 to £27,589 pa plus weekends and bank holiday enhancements
Quantum Care is a not for profit company providing high quality care services for over 2000 older people in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Essex.
We need the right people to join us and provide the best possible care to our residents, offering support, maintaining dignity and assisting them to enjoy every day living in our Homes.
- Desirable to hold a NVQ 3 in Care or equivalent.
- Essential to hold a NVQ 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or other professional qualification in the caring field.
- You will have practical experience of working with older people or another adult client group.
- Attention to detail and good team skills are essential.
If you believe this is the job for you, we would love to have you join our team and in return we will provide the following rewards & benefits:
- Competitive salaries with enhancements at weekends and Bank Holidays
- Career development opportunities and recognition of career milestones
- First class in house training provided from day one
- Free Employee Assistant Programme: Providing 24/7 assistance and support to help you balance work, family and life.
- Company Pension Scheme (after 1 years’ service)
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Access to retail discounts and offers
- Refer a friend scheme of £500 per referral*
*Terms and Conditions apply to all benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, values driven company that offers varied and rewarding work and opportunities for career progression.
We welcome applications from a very diverse range of people who have the right to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship to candidates at this time.