Deputy Home Manager
Full Time - 37 hours per week
Quantum Care is a not for profit company providing high quality care services for over 2000 older people in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Essex. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Home Manager to work closely with the Home Manager and Senior Staff team to deliver the best possible care to our residents.
- You will be sharing responsibility with the Home Manager for the running of the home
- You’ll help to ensure we provide the best care for our residents whilst maximising the quality of their lives.
- Essential to hold an NVQ or equivalent, level 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care.
- You’ll combine relevant experience with excellent management and communication skills.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic team to deliver an outstanding service to all our residents.
If you believe this is the job for you, we would love to have you join our team and in return we will provide the following rewards & benefits:
- Competitive salaries with enhancements at Bank Holidays Career development opportunities and recognition of career milestones
- First class in house training provided from day one
- Free Employee Assistant Programme: Providing 24/7 assistance and support to help you balance work, family and life
- Company Pension Scheme (after 1 years’ service)
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Access to retail discounts and offers
- Refer a friend scheme of £500 per referral
Terms and Conditions apply to all benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, values driven company that offers varied and rewarding work and opportunities for career progression. We welcome applications from a very diverse range of people who have the right to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship to candidates at this time.