Care Worker – Days
Full-time, Part-time hours available
Quantum Care is a not for profit company providing high quality care services for over 2000 older people in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Essex.
We need the right people to join us and provide the best possible care to our residents, offering support, maintaining dignity and assisting them to enjoy every day living in our Homes.
Who we are looking for:
- It is not necessary to have previous experience of working in a similar care environment because, as long as you are an empathetic individual who has a positive attitude and good communication skills, our first-class training will do the rest.
- You will be able to undertake all aspects of caring for older people with compassion and respect in order to meet the physical, emotional and social needs of our residents.
- Our staff have access to first class induction training and ongoing learning and development opportunities including the opportunity to work towards industry recognised qualifications.
- Our Homes operate on a 24/7, 365-day basis therefore you will need to be able to work shifts (including weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays)
- You must be aged 18 years or over to apply for this job.
If you believe this is the job for you, we would love to have you join our team and in return we will provide the following rewards & benefits:
- Competitive salaries with enhancements at weekends and Bank Holidays
- Career development opportunities and recognition of career milestones
- First class in house training provided from day one
- Free Employee Assistant Programme: Providing 24/7 assistance and support to help you balance work, family and life.
- Company Pension Scheme (after 1 years’ service)
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Access to retail discounts and offers
- Refer a friend scheme of £500 per referral*
*Terms and Conditions apply to all benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, values driven company that offers varied and rewarding work and opportunities for career progression.
We welcome applications from a very diverse range of people who have the right to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship to candidates at this time.